Sunday, September 23, 2007

For the non-scrapbookers out there!

Costco, that amazing store we all hold so dear, has a great thing going that I heard about from my sister. They will take the photos you develop through their photo center and publish them into a scrapbook for you! It really looks like a professional grade coffee table book, but with all your own photos and comments in it. They work with a company called mypublisher.com, but if you go through Costco.com (through the PHOTO link on their site), you get a big discount.

You can look at mypublisher.com to get an idea of what the books look like, the prices (which are pretty good, if you consider how much you might need to spend on scrapbooking supplies, etc.), and how easy it is for you to lay them out via computer. Then you just send it on over online, and they make it up for you. You just pick it up! Talk about a time saver! And a guilt saver for those of us who have been accumulating pictures in boxes some place, and not allowing them to be appreciated:)

4 comments:

Steph said...

I need to learn how to put all my old pics into digital files. I have 2 shoe boxes of mission pics that need to get put into a book like this :)

Danielle said...

coooooool! i was planning on doing a 'shutterfly' book (which is the same idea) but I might just use them instead if its through costco! Thanks! :)

Brad and Ang said...

Sometimes you can find deals to get free books for shutterfly and snapfish. I just finished one and I got a 20 page hard bound book for 7 bucks (shipping). Sometimes you can get free shipping codes and then it is totally for free!
(I look at slickdeals.net and dealsea.com) Anyway, my publisher (through costco) shutterfly, and snapfish are all pretty similar and produce nice books which is my idea of scrapbooking!

Anonymous said...

One of my friends at millionairematch.com want to get pics put into a book, but she didn't know how t o put. can you give her some idea?